We are Hiring!
The Whole School is looking for a new school coordinator to join our educational team in our unique, alternative independent school in beautiful Winlaw. Someone who can perform the following tasks: general administration, public relations, student recruitment, navigating our budget and invoicing with our bookkeeper, social media engagement, facilities management, and proficiency with various software are an asset.
1. Have office administration certification or equivalent education, training, and experience.
2. Work with payroll, budgets, a board, and our bookkeeper.
3. Have software experience with accounting software, Microsoft Office, website management, and Social Media platforms.
4. Be looking for long term employment.
5. Be efficient, organized, capable of handling stress effectively, and be able to take direction well.
6. Be adept at multitasking and setting priorities.
7. Respectfully assertive when necessary.
8. Comfortable with supervising and coordinating the work of others.
9. Care about where you work and the work you are doing.
This position is from Tuesday to Thursdays, 8:30 - 4 pm, and every second Friday in Winlaw, BC. There is some flexibility with that for the right candidate. The position begins August 22, 2022 and runs until June 30, 2023. Starting wage is $22.50/hour and will increase after a 3 month trial period to $25/hour. Tuition for your child(ren) is included and half of your extended benefit package is covered too.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Closing date July 31, 2022.